Have an app that keeps crashing when you try to load it? Here are some steps to resolve it:
- Remove the App from Multi-tasking and start again (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4211)
- Free up running memory by closing apps that are running in the multi-tasking background.
- Reconnect to Cellular or WiFi network.
- Verify that you have the latest iOS installed on your device. (Settings > General > Software)
- Make sure that you iOS device has enough free storage space. Low space can cause crashes, slowness etc. (Settings > About > Capacity).
- Reboot your iOS device (Turn your device off and then on again, and launch the app.)